Ingredients for Dry Eggplant Stuffing (Something Wonderful) Recipe
- 25 dried eggplants
- 20 tablespoons rice
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon isot
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- 1 pinch of fresh dill if there is not 1 teaspoon of dry dill
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- Half of lemon juice
- Five cloves of garlic
Stuffed Eggplant Stuffing
- First we take the dry eggplants into the pot with cold water and we boil.
- When it starts to boil, pour the black water and put water again and boil for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then we mix the other ingredients in a bowl and wash the boiled eggplants with cold water and fill them with some space.
- Let's pour our tomato paste and pour it on it, then add two tablespoons of pomegranate juice.
This is optional.
- As the water decreases, the water is cooked for about 40 minutes. You can check with fork. Enjoy your meal in advance 🙂