Ingredients for Sour Mixed Stuffed Recipe
- 30-40 pieces of dry pepper, eggplant, zucchini
- 1 pointed cabbage
- 250g grapevine leaf
Sour Mixed Stuffing Recipe Making
- Cut the root portion of the cabbage and add the water as a whole in the pot and boil until slightly softened.
- As you turn the cabbage in the pot, the leaves will slowly separate. Boil the boils.
- Wash the rice. Sprinkle the onion & garlic. Finely chop the parsley.
- Put all the necessary materials for the internal mortar into a bowl and mix thoroughly with your hand.
- Fill & flatten the boards with one finger missing from the mouth, don't put too much because the rice will swell.
- Wrap the leaves & cabbages. Put a few pieces of butter in the pot and place the stuffed mixed.
- Boil the water, pour sumac sour into & mix.
- Add this mixture to the pot a little over the top of the stuffing & place a plate on top of the stuffing.
- After boiling, cover the saucepan for 50 minutes, cook over low open low heat. Then let it rest for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!!!